Tribeca Capital Group will award a $2,500 scholarship to one winning applicant, with funds earmarked for the 2021-22 academic term. By applying for this scholarship, candidates agree to the following terms and conditions.
The Tribeca Capital Group Scholarship is open to all legal U.S. residents who meet these requirements. Each applicant must:
- Be a current student in an accredited U.S. college, university, or graduate school or plan to be enrolled for the 2021-22 school year.
- Have access to and submit your most current college or high school academic transcripts. Your transcripts must demonstrate good academic standing.
- Write and submit an essay of no more than 1,000 words, choosing from one of these two topics:
- Does Litigation Finance Expand Access to Justice?
- What Are the Pros and Cons of Pre-Settlement Funding?
- Submit all required documents by the June 15, 2022 deadline.
Anyone who meets the following conditions is NOT eligible to apply:
- Employees or children of employees of Tribeca Capital Group, LLC
- Past recipients of the Tribeca Capital Group Scholarship
- Applicants who are unable/unwilling to be interviewed by a representative of Tribeca Capital Group, LLC if he/she were to be awarded the scholarship.
- Applicants who submit the same essay for multiple scholarships
The Scholarship Selection Process
A committee appointed by Tribeca Capital Group will review each transcript and corresponding essay received before the June 15, 2022 deadline. Based on this analysis, the committee will select one applicant as the winner of the $2,500 Tribeca Capital Group Scholarship. The selection committee’s decision will be final.
The Tribeca Capital Group Scholarship winner may be required to submit further documentation to supplement his or her application materials, including proof of college enrollment or admission. All information provided must be valid and accurate.
If the scholarship winner provides information that is found to be false or misleading, Tribeca may choose to revoke the award. If this occurs, the winner must return any dispersed funds in full, and the selection committee will choose a new scholarship winner.
Tribeca Capital Group will not be held responsible for any technical issues that impede an applicant’s successful and prompt submission of required documents. Under no circumstances will the scholarship deadline be extended.
Statement of Non-Discrimination
The winning $2,500 Tribeca Capital Group Scholarship selection will be based entirely on the resulting evaluation of the received documents.
When evaluating submissions, the selection committee will not discriminate based on gender, race, religion, age, national origin, sexual orientation or preferences, disability, or inclusion in any other legally protected class.
Applicant Status Notification
The June 15, 2022 submission deadline for the Tribeca Capital Group Scholarship will be strictly enforced. The selection committee will not evaluate any applications or related materials received after that date.
Tribeca will provide notification to the winning applicant within 60 days following the application deadline. After this occurs, a Tribeca representative will also inform the remaining scholarship applicants of the committee’s decision.
All personal information received will be held in the highest regard by Tribeca Capital Group and will only be used to select the winner of the $2,500 scholarship. Data will not be sold, shared, or in any other way distributed to a third party or the general public except as necessary to announce the winner. Tribeca will not retain personal information after the evaluation period is complete.
Tribeca Capital Group reserves the right to publish the scholarship winner’s name and image on our company website and third-party media outlets.