One of the most common forms of personal injury lawsuits is a car accident claim. While most settle long before seeing the inside of a courtroom, that doesn’t mean the case resolves quickly. You might end up waiting months or even years before you receive the money you are owed from the driver, government entity, trucking company, or another at-fault party that caused your accident.
Fortunately, there is a convenient answer. Pre-settlement funding, also known as a car accident lawsuit loan, is a way to dip into your future compensation package to pay for your present expenses.
Tribeca Lawsuit Loans has provided more than $45 million to clients in lawsuits just like yours, and we’re ready to help you as well. In as little as 24 hours after you are approved, you can see up to $1 million in your bank account! Best of all, applying is 100% FREE. Head over to our Apply Now page to get started.
Lawsuit Funding Can Help You Win a Larger Settlement
How does having money in your bank account help you win a larger settlement? By relieving financial pressure. See, many at-fault drivers, insurance companies, and opposing lawyers will try to stall proceedings as long as possible. They know that you likely have bills to pay, such as:
- Medical costs
- Repairs or replacement for your damaged vehicle and property
- Wages lost due to missed work
- Rent and mortgage payments
- Utility bills
- Other daily expenses, like food or gas
Getting pre-settlement funding means that you can outlast these schemes and take away the pressure to settle for less than you deserve.
How to Apply for Car Accident Loans
If you are in the middle of a car accident lawsuit, you likely qualify for a cash advance from Tribeca Lawsuit Loans. Here’s how the process works.
- You Apply. Head over to our Apply Now page and provide us information about your case, including the expected compensation you’ll receive, the expected duration of your lawsuit, and contact information for your attorney or law firm.
- We Evaluate. Our team will go over this data and evaluate how much we can provide for your situation. We’ve helped clients by loaning out anywhere from $500 to $1,000,000 in the past.
- You Get Your Money. The funds will be given to you as quickly as possible after you are approved and all paperwork is signed. In some cases, you can have the money in as little as a single day!
Since lawsuit loans are non-recourse, you are never held personally liable for the debt. If you lose your case, you don’t pay us back at all.
Don’t Wait – Reach Out to Tribeca Lawsuit Loans Today!
For any questions or concerns regarding car accident loans, call our main office at (866) 388-2288.