You are automatically qualified for pre-settlement funding in Chico if you are injured through no fault of your own. This allows you to receive a lawsuit loan to help you cover your bills until your legal case is settled.
Tribeca offers Chico lawsuit loans and other Chico pre-settlement funding options to residents in and around the surrounding area. We provide a fast, easy, and worry-free litigation financing application process. As such, we ensure you can obtain a legal cash advance promptly.
What Should You Expect When You Apply for Legal Funding in Chico?
Our lawsuit loan application process involves the following steps:
- Send us your application. You can access and fill out our online application on your computer or mobile device. In total, it typically takes only a few minutes to complete our application.
- Receive an application review. Our team evaluates your application and lets you know if we have any concerns or questions. We can approve your application within 24 hours.
- Get your financing. We send you a contract to finalize your lawsuit loan terms. Once you accept these terms, we fulfill your loan request.
From start to finish, our loan application process is seamless and straightforward. Our litigation financing specialists can guide you through this process if you need help along the way, too.
When I Fill Out My Application for Chico Legal Funding, Do You Need to Check My Credit Report?
We are not your average lender, particularly when it comes to our litigation financing application process. Because, when you work with us, you do not need to provide us with a copy of your credit report. Rather, we request the following information to determine how much money you can receive from your loan:
- The strength of your case
- How long you expect your case to last
- How much money you anticipate you will be compensated from your case
After we evaluate your case, we can provide you with a quote. In some instances, our clients can qualify for litigation financing up to $1 million!
Are There Any Chico Lawsuit Loan Restrictions I Need to Know About?
Our sole lawsuit loan requirement: you must work with a lawyer. This is beneficial for two reasons.
First, it allows you to partner with an attorney who has your best interests at heart. Your lawyer can engage with you as your case moves forward. He or she will commit the time, energy, and resources necessary to help you win your case. Plus, your attorney will try to help you maximize your compensation.
Second, working with an attorney makes it simple for us to get your case information. We can communicate and collaborate with your lawyer, who can provide us with accurate details regarding your case. Your attorney can ensure your loan is repaid in full as well.
After My Case Is Settled, Can I Wait a Few Months Before I Repay My Lawsuit Loan?
It can take many months or years to resolve a case. Regardless, you do not need to repay your lawsuit loan until your case is closed.
We take a risk with all of our Chico lawsuit loans. If you lose your case, you do not need to pay us back.
Comparatively, if you win your case, your lawyer can send us a check for your loan amount. He or she can then provide us with a check based on your compensation without delay. This ensures your lawsuit loan is repaid in full, as soon as you receive your compensation.
Why Should I Select Tribeca for a Lawsuit Loan?
We are a leader for lawsuit loans in Chico and other Golden State cities and towns. Reasons why California plaintiffs frequently choose us for pre-settlement funding include:
- Financial support for a variety of cases. We will consider funding any type of lawsuit. Tell us about your case, and we can help you determine if litigation funding aligns with your finances.
- Low interest rates. We offer loan interest rates that banks and credit unions cannot match. In addition, we do not compound interest on our pre-settlement loans.
- Best-in-class client support. We employ litigation financing specialists who can respond to your loan concerns and questions.
If you need a lawsuit loan, choose Tribeca. We will do everything in our power to provide you with the right loan exactly when you need it.
Want to Learn More About Lawsuit Loans in Chico? Get in Touch with Us Today
Our Chico lawsuit loan specialists can provide pre-settlement funding assistance. For more information, please call us today or fill out your application online.