If you are feeling the physical and financial pain from a negligent party and are awaiting a settlement in your Corona lawsuit, a lawsuit loan from Tribeca may be the solution to open the door to a way out. Applying for a lawsuit loan with us is easy, and you could have the funding, upon approval, in no time!
Who Could Benefit from a Corona Lawsuit Loan?
If anyone is a victim waiting for their lawsuit to settle to receive the compensation they deserve for someone’s negligent actions, they may need a lawsuit loan for a cash advance to support them for the many months, even years, the case may take.
In the meantime, bills and medical expenses accumulate, the loss of wages because you are out of work adds up, and you are at an all-time low in mental stress. A cash advance through a lawsuit loan in Corona can be the answer to your problems.
How Does the Application Process Work to Obtain Legal Funding in Corona?
Applying for a Corona lawsuit loan from Tribeca is easy and painless. Here are a few of the steps and requirements of the process:
- File a lawsuit and hire a lawyer. This is required to protect yourself and protect our investors loaning the legal funds. Tribeca offers a fixed interest rate and has no hidden fees.
- Fill out our application online. It is fast and free. Just include your attorney’s contact info and the basics of your case, so we can reach out to you as soon as possible.
- We will review the case with you. One of our Corona legal funding specialists will evaluate the strength of your case to determine the amount of advance money we lend.
- You review our legal funding contract with your attorney. Then, you simply sign if you agree.
Once approved and you sign, your pre-settlement funding can be deposited in your account as quickly as within 24 hours.
Can I Apply for More than One Lawsuit Loan?
The short answer is, yes. Because personal injury lawsuits may take a long time to resolve, one lawsuit loan may not be enough to pay for all of the piled-up expenses taking over your life and peace of mind.
In some cases, it may be possible to take out more than one lawsuit loan with a different company, but it is a good idea to let us know (or the other company if we are your second lawsuit loan company) about the existing loan.
You will need to go through the entire application process once again to be considered for the loan. All of the factors related to your case will be revisited, so it is best to discuss if this second lawsuit loan is best for you.
What Are the Benefits of Pre-Settlement Funding in Corona?
There are significant benefits to applying for Corona pre-settlement funding. Here are a few of many:
- Financial peace of mind. The cash advance can pay for medical expenses, mortgage payments, rent, car loans, gas, transportation costs, childcare, and more.
- More time for your attorney to negotiate. The lawsuit loan can give your attorney more time to strategize a case that will give you more money and a fair result
- More money to fight your settlement. Because you are not draining your account, you will not be pressured to accept a low-ball settlement instead of the one you deserve.
Are Lawsuit Loans in Cary Legal?
Cary lawsuit loans are relatively new, as of the 1990s in the legal system, but they are completely legal in many states, including North Carolina. Tribeca helps more than 20 states across the country.
If you are a plaintiff involved in a lawsuit, we will work with your attorney and you to assure you that we can fund you with the lawsuit loan that will ultimately help you!
How Do I Apply for Pre-Settlement Funding in Corona?
Your next step is to apply for a Tribeca lawsuit loan. But first, as we discussed here, you will need to file for a proven lawsuit, hire an attorney, and know that you are ready for this option after discussion from your legal representation.
If those steps are all in check, you can quickly apply online and we will approve you within as fast as 24 hours. We are here for you!