Here at Tribeca, we have helped a long list of clients with their Ventura lawsuit loans get the legal funds they need before they get the settlement funds they deserve. In short, lawsuit loans help plaintiffs in a lawsuit secure money in advance of their settlement to help with any expenses procured along the way. The plaintiff must be represented by an attorney before the Ventura lawsuit loan is given; when a plaintiff wins the case, the lawsuit loan is repaid, plus charges, but if the plaintiff loses, the loan is not required to be repaid.
Tribeca, one of the leading pre-settlement lawsuit loan firms in California, is the best option if you are in need of funds quickly. We can provide up to $1 million in funding to our clients, but the amount depends on a few factors, including how long the lawsuit is projected to last, how much your settlement is expected to be, the total damages in the case and the percentage you are at fault in the case. Tribeca, unlike other lenders, charges a flat, simple interest rate instead of a compound interest.
Types of Cases We Help Fund
We have funded these types of lawsuit cases in Ventura:
- Auto accidents
- Slip and fall accidents
- Medical malpractice
- Wrongful death
- Jones Act and maritime lawsuits
- Nursing home abuse lawsuits
How Long It Takes to Get a Ventura Lawsuit Loan
A Ventura lawsuit loan typically takes one to five days after our clients fill out the application. The process is normally streamlined and straightforward if a client has retained an attorney and has a legitimate case.
There are, however, factors that can delay approval of the application, which are outside of a lawsuit loan company’s control, such as:
- “Chasing paperwork” to secure documentation, such as police reports, insurance information, medical records, and more.
- Availability of the attorney, who may be busy practicing law outside this case, for phone conferences.
- Normally, disqualification of funding if your case involves landlord-tenant actions, wage disputes, social security disability claims, or collections cases.
How Do You Find the Right Lawsuit Loan Company to Help Fund You?
It is important to you to know the difference between good and bad lawsuit loan companies. If you do not find an ethical one, you could find yourself in a financial mess, such as getting behind on a home mortgage or long-term retirement plans or borrowing from your 401K. In your search and research on the right lawsuit loan company to serve you, we advise that you ask yourself these questions:
- What am I able to spend my lawsuit loan on? Are there any restrictions or can you use your pre-settlement funding on anything from medical bills and living expenses to food, groceries, and car payments?
- What happens if I don’t win my case? If you got approved for a lawsuit loan, it means you have a strong case, but if there is a slight chance or circumstances that keep you from a successful settlement, you will not be required to repay the loan.
- Are there any fees? Are there any upfront costs? Usually, lawsuit loans just charge interest.
Why We Are the Best Company to Help You with a Ventura Lawsuit Loan
If you are struggling through all of the expenses you have been burdened with from your lawsuit, our legal funding specialists are here to help you with a pre-settlement cash advance that will help you with your finances through this trying time.
Our team at Tribeca is here to give you a Ventura lawsuit loan and peace of mind while taking away the stress as you fight for the money you deserve in your personal injury, product defect, medical device, or labor law case. Apply today and give us a call so we can discuss any questions you may have in our lawsuit loan process.