Unfortunately, residents and visitors of Pembroke Pines may find themselves involved in an unforeseen accident because of someone who is negligent, which often leads to pain, injuries and suffering. And, along with that, a lawsuit is usually not far behind.
Lawsuits in Florida, however, can take months or years to resolve. The solution: Pembroke Pines lawsuit loans from Tribeca, which gives you the pre-settlement funding – up to $5 million – you need until you have been reimbursed from your case.
Are Lawsuit Loans in Pembroke Pines Legal?
Yes, lawsuit loans are perfectly legal in Florida, from the Panhandle to the coast. The state is personal injury law-friendly, making it easier for Pembroke Pines lawsuit loan companies, like Tribeca, to fund plaintiffs who are victims of a variety of accidents, including:
- Medical bills and ongoing treatment
- Rent or mortgage payments
- Everyday expenses, like food and gas
- Utility bills
- Property repair or replacement costs
This type of legal funding, or cash advance, are usually not taxed by law because the money comes from your pending settlement money. Lawsuit loans are non-recourse, meaning that plaintiffs only pay if they win; if they do not win, they are not obligated to pay back the loan.
Cases that Pembroke Pines Lawsuit Loans Cover
Accidents happen, often, even in the Sunshine State. And our legal funding specialists at Tribeca have helped thousands of clients secure Pembroke lawsuit loans, which has supported them financially until they have settled in their cases, such as during:
- Medical malpractice
- Labor law disputes
- Car/motorcycle accidents
- Personal injury claims
- Employment law disputes
Whatever the lawsuit case may be, we will help you with pre-settlement fundingin Pembroke Pines to get you through this difficult time, so you can have peace of mind outside of the courtroom.
Laws Regarding Lawsuit Loans in Pembroke Pines
There are a few rules and regulations that must be followed in Florida to obtain lawsuit loans, such as:
- You must have a workplace accident claim or suffered injuries from an accident.
- You must live in Florida or have a pending case in the state.
- You cannot apply for legal funding in Pembroke Pines if you previously applied for funding in another state for the same case.
- Florida is a no-fault state with pure comparative fault, which means that if the plaintiff in a lawsuit shares any fault in the accident, their compensation decreases.
- The state caps punitive damages to three times the amount of damages.
- The statute of limitations to file a lawsuit is four years from the date of the accident.
Why Do I Need an Attorney for My Lawsuit Loan?
There are two reasons we require our clients to have an attorney hired for their Pembroke Pines lawsuit loan case:
- It is more ideal for you. Studies show that clients who have legal representation are entirely more likely to receive higher compensation in a lawsuit.
- It is less risky for us. Because our lawsuit loans are non-recourse, our clients are not personally liable, so if an attorney is involved, we are more likely to be paid.
This way, it is a win-win. You are provided the legal funds you are in dire need of before your case settles, and we can help more clients.
What Are the Steps of the Application Process?
Qualifying for Pembroke Pines pre-settlement funding in Pembroke Pines through Tribeca is really quite simple. Here are four easy steps:
- Apply online. We will just need the basic information about your case and your attorney’s contact info.
- We evaluate your case. One of our Pembroke Pines legal funding specialists will reach out to evaluate the details and reports of your case with you and your attorney. And, in a short amount of time, we will forward you a proposition.
- You are approved. Once we approve a loan compensation, you just sign the contract for the agreed-upon amount.
- You get your legal funds. We will then wire the funds to your bank account or send you a check quickly – sometimes within 24 hours.
The next step for you is not to worry. We have you covered. Here at Tribeca, we are committed to helping you through this turbulent time. You cannot trust just any lawsuit loan firm in Florida, which sometimes can deceive you with hidden fees, you can trust us to be there with you.
How to Apply for a Lawsuit Loan in Pembroke Pines
You can apply for your Pembroke Pines lawsuit loan today online to receive up to $5 million, according to Florida law. Our Tribeca legal funding specialists are standing by to help you through this difficult time until you receive the compensation you deserve.