Illinois has a two-year statute of limitations to file a personal injury claim. However, if you experience a personal injury in Elgin caused by an at-fault party, you can face a lengthy recovery period. In addition, your medical bills can add up quickly. And, before you know it, you may realize you cannot file a claim to receive compensation.
Tribeca has Elgin pre-settlement financing specialists on staff who understand Illinois laws and regulations. If you want legal funding in Elgin to help you cover your medical bills following a personal injury caused by an at-fault party, we can assist. In addition to personal injury claims, we also offer lawsuit loans for a wide range of cases.
What Are the Requirements to Get an Elgin Lawsuit Loan?
We have minimal requirements to receive an Elgin lawsuit loan. To date, we have provided litigation financing to plaintiffs involved in medical malpractice, labor law, and other types of cases. Tell us about your case, and we can help you determine if you qualify for litigation financing.
Also, we require you to have a lawyer before you apply for lawsuit funding. This is a safeguard for you and us. It allows you to partner with an attorney who works on your behalf to receive the maximum compensation from your case. At the same time, it enables us to collaborate with your attorney throughout the pre-settlement funding process.
How Does the Elgin Pre-Settlement Funding Process Work?
We use a three-step process to help you obtain pre-settlement funding in Elgin:
- Fill out our online application form. You can complete our application form in minutes on your desktop or laptop computer, smartphone, or tablet.
- Get approved. We review your application and let you know if you are eligible for pre-settlement financing. If the answer is yes, we send you a contract to finalize your loan request.
- Receive your financing. We provide your legal financing as quickly as possible.
Our lawsuit loan process is seamless and efficient. We do not require a copy of your credit report or information about your personal finances. Once you submit your application, you can receive a response within 24 hours.
Questions to Consider Before You Apply for a Lawsuit Loan in Elgin
You may have lots of questions about Elgin lawsuit loans – and rightfully so. Our goal is to educate you about these loans and ensure they meet your expectations. As such, we provide answers to common lawsuit loan questions, such as:
- How much money can I receive? We provide litigation financing up to $1 million.
- How much does it cost to get a lawsuit loan? You can submit a loan application free of charge, regardless of whether you receive funding from us. Furthermore, you do not have to worry about any hidden fees with our litigation financing.
- How do I pay off my loan? Your lawyer can send us a check for your loan amount after you win your case.
- What happens if I lose my case? We do not require you to pay your loan amount if you lose your case.
Our litigation financing specialists can respond to your questions, too. Reach out at any time, and we are happy to help you in any way we can.
Why Should I Choose Tribeca for Elgin Legal Funding?
Tribeca consistently outperforms other Elgin lawsuit loan providers. We offer:
- Comprehensive Financing Options: We offer pre-settlement financing that accommodates your needs.
- Simple and Straightforward Funding: We are honest and upfront about our litigation funding, how it works, and its benefits.
- Outstanding Customer Service: We back our litigation financing with friendly and knowledgeable customer service.
Our team wants you to feel great about your lawsuit loan. Therefore, we keep your best interest top of mind in all that we do. We work diligently to provide you with pre-settlement financing that helps you pursue your case. If you want legal funding that matches or surpasses your expectations, we have you covered.
Explore Our Options for Pre-Settlement Funding in Elgin
Lawsuit loans in Elgin can provide short-term financing for the duration of your case. With Tribeca at your side, you can get a loan that provides a financial boost as your case moves forward.
Our litigation financing specialists can provide additional insights into our lawsuit loans. For more information, call us. If you are ready to apply for a loan, fill out our online application form.