Because insurance companies take advantage of their big pockets and a plaintiff’s limited means, this could be financially crippling for personal injury victims and can force them to settle for less. If you, too, are waiting for a personal injury settlement, a Salem lawsuit loan provided by Tribeca could give you access to that money now when you need it most.
What Is a Lawsuit Loan?
Technically, the word “loan is not the correct term. Our Salem lawsuit loans are different from traditional lending in that they are legal non-recourse cash advances, or legal funding, whereas loans require repayment.
Legal funding only requires payment if you receive money or a settlement from your lawsuit case. If you do not receive money from your case, you do not owe us a cent. Lawsuit loans are similar to an insurance safety net to provide you and your family with support until you receive the settlement you deserve.
You can use the cash advance to pay for:
- Medical bills and ongoing treatment or medicine if needed
- Rent or mortgage payments
- Everyday living expenses, such as food and transportation
Cases that Qualify for a Lawsuit Loan in Salem
A lawsuit loan, or legal funding, from Tribeca can cover your medical bills and general living expenses that were incurred from your accident in a variety of cases, such as:
- Personal injury
- Product liability
- Medical devices
- Medical malpractice
- Labor law
- Employment law
- Car accidents
- Slip and fall
And that is just to name a few. Our legal funding specialists have helped thousands of clients across the country with the financial relief they needed until they get the settlement money they deserve.
How Do I Know If I Qualify for a Lawsuit Loan?
The process is simple. Anyone can qualify, as long as you are a plaintiff in a pending lawsuit and you are represented by an attorney. Here are our three easy steps:
- Submit your application online for pre-settlement funding in Salem. Be sure to include brief information about your case and your attorney’s contact info.
- One of our Salem legal funding specialists will review your case and reach out to you and your attorney for more details.
- If approved, Tribeca will send a contract detailing the terms of funding and your cash lawsuit loan will be transferred.
This cash advance will be sent over to you securely and quickly – sometimes within 24 hours.
How Do I Repay My Salem Lawsuit Loan?
Our team of legal funding specialists at Tribeca wants to make the lawsuit loan repayment process simple and stress-free for you. If you do not win your lawsuit, you do not have to pay us back at all; we simply take the loss. If you do win, you will pay us back based on the contract you agreed to when you applied for the Salem lawsuit loan.
The repayment process happens via your attorney, so there is no added stress for you. Here is how it works after your case resolves in your favor:
- The at-fault party in your lawsuit will send a check for the compensation amount to your attorney. Your attorney will then take out the portion of their fees.
- Your attorney will send a check to Tribeca Lawsuit Loans for the agreed-upon compensation.
- You keep the rest of the compensation.
Apply Today for a Lawsuit Loan in Salem
Do not wait. Apply now for Salem pre-settlement funding. Our non-recourse legal funding in Salem – up to $1 million, depending on the variants of each case – is available at low-interest rates within 24 hours. This is at no risk to you.
Tribeca can give you the peace of mind and money you need now to take care of yourself and your family while you fight for the full value of your settlement.