If you are involved in a legal case in High Point and need financial aid, you are not alone. In fact, Tribeca can help you get litigation financing to cover your everyday expenses until your legal case is settled. Tribeca is the premier provider of High Point lawsuit loans.
We have North Carolina legal financing specialists on staff who take our clients’ requests seriously. Our specialists can explain the ins and outs of lawsuit funding. If you decide to move forward with pre-settlement financing, we can guide you through the lawsuit loan application and approval processes.
How Long Does It Take to Complete the High Point Lawsuit Loan Application Process?
Our legal funding process only takes a few minutes to complete. It consists of three steps:
- Fill out our online application. You can complete your application on your desktop or laptop computer, smartphone, or tablet.
- Get your application reviewed. Our team goes through your application; if we have concerns or questions about it, we will notify you.
- Receive your contract and funding. We will send you a contract that details the terms of your legal financing. Once you accept the agreement, we will provide you with your loan.
You do not need to provide us with information about your credit history or personal finances as part of our application process. Rather, we look at the strength of your legal case, your estimated compensation, and how long you anticipate the case will take to resolve. From here, we can review this information in conjunction with your application to determine your eligibility for legal financing. If you qualify, we will provide you with a low interest rate on your lawsuit loan.
In addition, we work diligently to respond to your application. We can approve your loan request within 24 hours. After you sign your contract, you will not need to wait long to get your legal financing, either.
Will You Need to Pay Back a High Point Lawsuit Loan?
We require you to pay back your High Point lawsuit loan only if you win your legal case. In other words, if you lose your case, you are under no obligation to repay your litigation financing.
Of course, we hope for the best results in your legal case. If you win your case, here is how your lawsuit financing can be repaid:
- You get paid. The at-fault party provides you with compensation for your case.
- You deduct your attorney’s fees from your compensation. Your lawyer receives compensation for legal services rendered during your case. He or she can deduct the fees for these services from your compensation.
- Your attorney sends up a payment for your loan. Your lawyer can send us a check for your total loan amount.
Ultimately, there is minimal interaction between you and us during your legal case. We provide you with financing, and you can use it however you choose. And, when your case is finalized, your attorney can provide us with a payment to cover your loan amount.
Apply for a High Point Lawsuit Loan Today
Tribeca offers the best High Point pre-settlement funding options. We offer lawsuit funding up to $1 million. Also, our lawsuit financing is backed by friendly and knowledgeable litigation financing specialists.
We encourage you to get in touch with us to learn more about High Point lawsuit loans. For more information, call us to speak with one of our pre-settlement financing specialists, or fill out our online application form.