It is incredibly easy for plaintiffs to get lawsuit loans in Eugene.
Eugene legal funding, or pre-settlement lawsuit loans, from Tribeca will help you financially while your accident claim settles in court, so you and your attorney can fight for the compensation you need now.
How Much Money Is Available for Eugene Pre-Settlement Funding?
When discussing the amount of lawsuit loan money that is available for you, several factors first need to be considered: liability, insurance, and the damages from your accident. Based on these moving parts, your legal funding in Eugene total will vary.
- Liability. This must be clearly defined in your lawsuit.
- Insurance. This must be in place for the parties involved.
- Extent of damages. This applies to medical expenses, lost wages, and pain and suffering.
- Length of case. The amount of money loaned will vary depending on how long the case is expected to last.
Breaking these factors down equates into a formula, in that if there is enough insurance, a higher amount of damages, and a longer case, the higher the value of the case. And the higher the case value, the larger amount in your lawsuit loan. Here at Tribeca, we have provided up to $1 million worth in a lawsuit to our clients who qualify.
How Do I Qualify for Pre-Settlement Funding in Eugene?
The process to apply and qualify for Eugene lawsuit loans is simple. The basic initial qualification requirements are:
- You must have suffered from a personal injury (not a defendant), not cases that exclusively involve property damages.
- You must be represented by an attorney on a contingency-fee-basis, meaning that your counselor agrees to pay out of the proceeds of the case; if you do not win your lawsuit, they receive no compensation.
- Your attorney must review the lawsuit loan contract and physically sign it, showing that the lawyer has advised you and agrees to the details of the contract.
What Types of Cases Do You Fund?
The types of cases that qualify you for lawsuit loans from Tribeca include:
- Car accidents
- Slip and falls
- Medical malpractice
- Employment and labor law
- Product liability
- Sexual abuse
As a plaintiff in these kinds of cases, you may be up against a big corporation with deep pockets or defendants alongside insurance companies that are in no hurry to settle in hopes that you will settle for less. Tribeca provides the legal funding, or lawsuit loan, pre-settlement, so that does not happen. That way, you and your attorney will have more time to work on your case and your financial pressure will be relieved to pay for:
- Medical bills and treatment
- Utility bills
- Mortgage or rent payments
- Loss of wages
- Everyday expenses, like gas, food, and travel
Why Do I Need an Attorney to Qualify for a Lawsuit Loan in Eugene?
Regardless of our requirements at Tribeca, in general, we highly advise you to have an attorney alongside fighting for your personal injury case. Yes, you can technically represent yourself, but why not leave it to a professional, just as you entrust your mechanic to fix a complicated issue with your car.
We require attorney representation to qualify for a lawsuit loan in Eugene because it protects both you and it protects us. We have the financial confidence that you are receiving professional guidance during your case and you will have the comfort that your attorney is going to help you – and so are we.
How Will a Eugene Lawsuit Loan Affect My Credit?
Because Eugene lawsuit loans are not like traditional loans, they will not negatively affect your credit at all. Here are a few more things to keep in mind:
- Your credit, as well as your employment history, are not a factor when applying for a cash advance with Tribeca.
- You are not responsible for the repayment of legal funding and do not have to pay us back if you lose your case.
- Lawsuit loans are completely risk-free for clients.
How Do I Apply for Legal Funding in Eugene?
If you are ready to receive a lawsuit loan that will take you out of your financial misery instead of continuing to struggle to make ends meet during your endless lawsuit, apply now.