If you need litigation financing in Everett, Tribeca has you covered. We provide Everett lawsuit loans to plaintiffs in the midst of lengthy and expensive legal proceedings. With our help, you can get the legal funding you need to pursue your claim.
How Does Tribeca Simplify Lawsuit Funding in Everett?
Everett lawsuit financing can seem complicated at first. However, Tribeca takes the guesswork out of pre-settlement funding.
We offer an Everett lawsuit financing partner. Our litigation financing specialists work on your behalf to provide loan options that align with your budget. And, our seamless application process ensures you can get approved for lawsuit funding in 48 hours.
Here is how our loan application process works:
- Complete our application. You fill out our application online at your convenience.
- Get approved. We review your application materials and determine your eligibility for financing.
- Receive your loan. You agree to your loan terms, sign your contract, and get your money.
You are under no obligation to get a lawsuit loan from us, even if you fill out our application. If you have concerns or questions about litigation financing, our team is happy to respond to them as well.
What Does Tribeca Offer for Pre-Settlement Financing Options in Everett?
Tribeca offers pre-settlement financing up to $1 million in Washington and other states. To date, we have issued more than $45 million in lawsuit loans nationwide. In addition, we have a 94% acceptance rate for loan applications.
There are many factors that separate us from other lawsuit loan providers across the United States, too. These include:
- Customer Service: Our litigation financing specialists recognize the value of a great client experience. So, we back our lawsuit loans with exceptional client support.
- Education: Our team can share its litigation funding knowledge and insights with clients. We provide resources to help you weigh the pros and cons of lawsuit financing so you can make an informed decision about whether to apply for a lawsuit loan.
- Experience: We have over a decade of pre-settlement financing experience. Our team has provided lawsuit loans to thousands of clients thus far, and we continue to explore ways to improve every day.
When you partner with us, you can work with a lawsuit loan provider that has your best interest at heart. We do everything we can to help you get the most value out of your litigation financing. Our team is committed to providing you with legal funding that serves you well until your case is settled.
How Much Does It Cost to Get a Lawsuit Loan in Everett?
Legal fees can be substantial, regardless of the case. Fortunately, we provide lawsuit funding to help you cover your legal fees and everyday expenses without damaging your finances.
You can apply for a lawsuit loan free of charge. The application process can be completed at any time. If you move forward with a loan from us, there are no “hidden” fees, either.
Our team is transparent about all costs associated with our litigation financing. If you are approved for a loan, we tell you how much you can receive. We also provide details about your loan interest rate.
We Aim to Make the Application Process as Simple as Possible
We provide loan interest rates that meet our clients’ requirements. This is due in part to our minimal eligibility requirements for lawsuit funding.
When you submit your pre-settlement financing application to us, you are not required to provide information about your credit history or personal finances. Instead, we determine your eligibility for litigation financing based on the following criteria:
- The expected time frame for your legal case
- Your anticipated compensation
- The overall strength of your case
Finally, you only need to repay your lawsuit loan if your case is successful. In the event that you lose your case, you keep the money we gave to you.
Select Tribeca for Your Litigation Financing Options in Everett
Everett pre-settlement loans from Tribeca are great financing options for plaintiffs involved in medical malpractice, personal injury, and other types of cases. If you need money right away, we can assist.
Our litigation financing specialists are available to discuss Everett lawsuit loans. For more information, call us to speak with one of our specialists. If you are ready to get litigation financing, fill out our online application form today.