Even though starting a lawsuit can in your best interest in the long run, it can quickly take a toll on your mental health and finances. Lawsuits in Wisconsin are costly and don’t always offer quick resolutions.
We understand the financial strain a legal issue can put on you and your family. Your lawsuit settlement may be the ticket you need to get financial stability, but why wait until your lawsuit is over? Our lawsuit loans in Madison can be a way to getting cash quickly without resorting to traditional loans.
What Is a Lawsuit Loan?
A lawsuit loan is often called legal funding or pre-settlement funding. Legal funding in Madison allows you to access your settlement before the conclusion of your lawsuit. With the right lawsuit loan provider, you can use the money however you wish.
How Is Tribeca Different from Other Lenders?
Other pre-settlement funding providers may ask for credit scores or may charge hidden fees if changes occur to your lawsuit. We are different for several reasons:
- First, we believe in helping our clients by offering non-recourse loans, which means that we can be repaid from your settlement at the end of your lawsuit. We can not strip your wages or go after your assets.
- Second, we believe in working with your legal team. Other loan providers may only ask you questions and then offer you a difficult loan to pay back. We speak with your legal team because they can help us understand your situation, and we only want to provide a loan that is appropriate for your situation.
- Third, if you do not win, then you do not pay us back. We are skilled in assessing our clients and only chose clients with a high percentage of winning. However, if you do not win, we will never ask you to pay us back.
What Do I Need to Apply for a Pre-Settlement Funding in Madison?
There are four pieces of information that we need to start your application process:
- Contact information for your legal team
- The estimated time frame for your lawsuit
- The predicted value of your compensation package
- Your type of lawsuit
That is all the information we need to research your application. There are no hidden credit checks or calls to your past creditors. The loan is dependent on the strength of your lawsuit.
How Do I Pay Back a Lawsuit Loan?
Your attorney will keep you posted on the timeline of your lawsuit. Once a judge makes their final decision in your favor, the court will send the settlement or court-ordered compensation to your attorney. Your attorney oversees the dispersing of that money.
The attorney will disperse an amount to their firm if they are working on contingency. Then they will distribute the agreed-upon portion to us, and the remainder goes to you.
You do not need to send us any money from your bank account or write any personal check. The attorney will take care of it for you.
When Can I Apply for My Madison Lawsuit Loan?
You can apply for a lawsuit loan in Madison at any time after you’ve retained a lawyer for your claim. You can start today by calling us at (866) 388-2288, or you can start your free application at your convenience.