Through this website, we collect some personally identifiable information. See below how we handle this and how you can control what personally identifiable information we have of you.
What personally identifiable information does this website collect? Can I change, amend, or delete the data you have on me? How does this website use your personally identifiable information? Whom does Tribeca share your personally identifiable information with? What security protocols are in place to protect you from misuse of your private information?
What personally identifiable information does this website collect?
The only information we collect and or have access to is information that is freely given by you. This can be via the application form or other forms of direct communication.
Can you change, amend, or delete the data you have on me?
You can request to see, amend, or delete any data that we might have of you. You can do this via phone or email.
How does this website use your personally identifiable information?
● Tribeca Lawsuit Loans will use this information to correspond with you in regards to the purpose of you getting in contact with us.
● Unless told otherwise, Tribeca Lawsuit loans will send you news products and services.
● We use Analytics tracking features to be informed of customer behavior on our website and to optimizing the user experience.
Whom does Tribeca share your personally identifiable information with?
In order to help you with your inquiry, a third party might be consulted with whom we might share your information. It should be noted that this is solely to help you with your inquiry to get legal funding. Tribeca does not sell any of your data to third parties.
What security protocols are in place to protect you from misuse of your private information?
Tribeca takes the security of your personal data very seriously and has the following precautions:
● Tribeca protects our data online and offline.
● Any sensitive data is always encrypted or securely transmitted.
● Employees are only able to access your data when they need to
● our servers and computers, which hold your personally identifiable information, are always in a secure environment.