Whether you are in the middle of a lawsuit that has to do with breach of contract tort, international arbitration, or other commercial litigation cases, the commercial litigation process can take years before you get your rightful compensation. Part of this is that the legal system is slow by nature. But delay tactics are a common strategy intended to leverage financial burdens to pressure you to settle for far less than your claim is worth. Commercial litigation financing may be the answer you need.
Commercial litigation funding from Tribeca Lawsuit Loans enables corporate plaintiffs like you to access the funds from your future settlement to meet your current financial obligations while also empowering you to continue to fight for better compensation. In this way, commercial lawsuit loans benefit your investors, too, as well as your employees and executive staff. In fact, commercial legal financing can even help you to get a better settlement.
Commercial Litigation Loans We Have Funded
Tribeca Lawsuit Loans provides commercial litigation funding for lawsuits like:
- Qui Tam whistleblower cases
- Broken contract damage claims
- Disputes regarding intellectual property
- Bankruptcy litigation
- International Tort
Commercial lawsuit loans for these types of cases are obtainable from a top-rated commercial litigation funding company like Tribeca. If you are a plaintiff collecting compensation at the end of your lawsuit, you may qualify. We can process your commercial lawsuit loan application and deposit the money into your account in as little as 24-48 hours of signing the paperwork. Call our office at (866) 388-2288 for more information or answers to your questions.
To get started with the commercial lawsuit loan application process, just visit our “Apply Now” page, and provide some information about your case and contact information for your attorney. The application is quick and free.
What is Commercial Litigation Funding?
Individual lawsuits can take months or even years to be resolved. As your commercial lawsuit makes its way through the court system, your business may face mounting expenses that commercial litigation financing can be used for, including:
- Warehouse or facility upkeep
- Rent payments for your business property
- Purchase of new equipment
- Expenses caused by the initial dispute
- Litigation costs like expert witnesses or lawyer fees needed to prove your case
Commercial litigation funding can be used to offset the defendant’s attorney’s stall tactics by giving you access to your future settlement now. The funding can be used to pay any of these expenses without limitations. The money is yours to use as you see fit.
As lawsuits tend to add financial pressure on business operations, any delays that occur make you vulnerable to settling for less money than you deserve. A commercial litigation loan can put an end to the financial pressure, equipping you to fight for just compensation.
While a commercial litigation loan is a loan, it is unlike other personal or business loans. Neither your business nor personal finances or assets are at risk. Commercial lawsuit funding is a non-recourse loan that can be paid back solely from the successful settlement of your lawsuit. If you lose your case, you do not have to repay the loan.
Commercial litigation funding is essentially a cash advance on your future settlement.
How Can Commercial Legal Finance Get You a Bigger Settlement?
Commercial lawsuit funding came about to provide plaintiffs with the funding necessary to cover their operating expenses as their legal cases drag on. Defense attorneys and insurance companies delay the proceedings so that your mounting financial pressures work against you, forcing you to accept a smaller settlement now just to make ends meet.
Commercial legal financing robs them of the leverage they count on as they weaponize your financial burdens against you. Commercial lawsuit funding enables you to pay your current expenses and ride out the wait. Once the defense is convinced you have the financial backing you need to stay the course and pursue your just compensation, they will be forced to make more substantive offers to settle your case.
But the power of Commercial legal financing doesn’t end there. Because Tribeca is invested in the successful outcome of your lawsuit, we often provide your attorney with case funding to pay for expert witnesses, case expenses, attorney fees, and other litigation expenses that can strengthen your case and help you to win a larger settlement.
What is a Non-Recourse Loan?
Taking on additional debt while in the middle of a lengthy lawsuit may make a stressful situation worse, but a commercial litigation loan from Tribeca Lawsuit Loans is very different from a typical business loan. We offer only non-recourse loans that can be repaid solely with your future settlement. A non-recourse loan means that we, your lender, have no recourse to seek repayment from any other source than the lawsuit settlement.
Your income, property, and assets, either personal or business, cannot be attached to repay your non-recourse loan.
The agreed-upon commercial lawsuit loan repayment comes only from the settlement or jury award when your case resolves. That means:
- No monthly payments
- No credit check necessary
- No financial vulnerability
- No repayment beyond the settlement amount
Non-recourse commercial litigation funding is risk-free for your business, meaning that the most we can take as payment is the agreed-upon portion of your eventual settlement. To reiterate, you would owe us nothing if you lose your case!
Why Apply for a Commercial Lawsuit Loan?
Businesses can benefit from commercial lawsuit loans in several ways:
- Legal Expenses and Freed Assets – Some companies use commercial litigation funding as a way to pay for their lawsuits and associated expenses rather than dedicate resources that could be used for other purposes. This way, your business can stay afloat even as you fight for justice.
- Operating Costs – A commercial lawsuit loan becomes your money the minute you are approved, and it is deposited into your business account. You can use it however you need, including business expenses, facility maintenance, or improvements, expansion, and payroll.
- Lowered Risk – A non-recourse commercial litigation loan from Tribeca allows you to avoid the risk of heavy losses while pursuing justice. Repayment of your legal funding comes directly from the settlement or compensation package in your case, so it never infringes on your company’s bank account.
Don’t let your company suffer while you pursue a fair resolution to your lawsuit. With commercial litigation funding from a reputable lending company, you can fight for the best settlement for your business.
How Much Does Commercial Litigation Funding Cost?
Commercial lawsuits for broken contracts, intellectual property disputes, bankruptcy litigation, whistleblower claims, and more vary widely in fact patterns, damages, and complexity. These factors play a significant role in determining how much commercial litigation funding you qualify for and the overall cost. Therefore, we cannot estimate these dollar amounts until we review your case.
However, we can assure you that Tribeca is one of the very best commercial litigation funding companies in the U.S. Unlike predatory lending companies, we do not charge a high, compounding interest rate that will eat up your settlement. Tribeca Lawsuit Loans:
- Charges a simple, non-compounding interest rate
- Details all costs upfront
- Answers all your questions by a member of our team
We will process your commercial lawsuit loan application and get your money to you as soon as possible — often within 24 hours.
How Much Money Can You Get With Commercial Litigation Financing?
Commercial litigation funding comes from your expected lawsuit settlement. It works essentially as a cash advance on what the legal lender anticipates the value of your case to be. Thus, the size of your pre-settlement loan will depend entirely on factors relating to your case, including:
- The strength of your claims
- The total damages your business has suffered
- The expected settlement amount
Though the amount of commercial litigation funding you receive depends on all the factors involved in your lawsuit, Tribeca has provided clients with up to $2 million in the past.
Is Commercial Litigation Financing Right for You?
Commercial lawsuit funding is quick, easy, and free to apply for. It poses no risk to your finances or assets, either the company’s or your own. But that doesn’t mean it’s the right move for you. These signs indicate that a commercial lawsuit loan is beneficial for you:
- Your company is struggling to meet expenses due to the damages you are suing over.
- Your company has suffered significant damages.
- The defense is offering a substantially lower settlement than you deserve.
Commercial litigation financing is no risk, but it’s not free. You’ll bank more of your settlement if you have the financial resources to pursue the best possible settlement without funding.
Choosing the Best Commercial Litigation Funding Company
The legal lending industry is largely unregulated, so it is essential to choose the commercial legal finance company you work with carefully. Tribeca Lawsuit Loans is a top-rated commercial litigation funding company. Still, there are plenty of predatory lending companies out there that will drain your entire settlement if you work with them. Protect yourself when choosing a pre-settlement funding company with these precautions:
- First, be certain the commercial litigation loan company works with clients in your state. Every state has its own laws, and many companies avoid certain states, particularly those with at-fault insurance.
- Next, read the company’s client reviews.
- Never work with a company that uses a fixed fee or a “factor rate”
- Finally, only work with a lending company that charges simple, non-compounding interest. Even a low-interest rate that compounds will quickly run through your settlement.
You need a commercial litigation funding company you can trust. The right company will welcome your questions and be completely transparent about their interest rates and procedures. Tribeca Lawsuit Loans has earned a 4.5/5 star rating from our clients — a testament to our commitment to your satisfaction.
How to Get Commercial Litigation Funding
If your business has been damaged and is a party to an existing commercial lawsuit, you likely will qualify for commercial litigation funding. Our process is straightforward:
- You apply – Click the green “Apply Now” button at the top of the page. Answer a few questions about your case, its expected duration and settlement, as well as your attorney’s contact information.
- We evaluate – Once we have your application, our team of underwriters performs due diligence in researching your case to determine the amount of commercial litigation funding we can offer you.
- You get your money – Once your loan is approved and all the documents have been signed, we’ll get your money to you as quickly as possible. After approval, you can expect the funds in your bank account in as little as 24 hours.
Though the amount of commercial litigation financing you receive depends on all the factors involved in your lawsuit, Tribeca has provided clients with up to $2 million in the past.
We Work With Your Litigation Attorney
At Tribeca Lawsuit Loans, we work directly with your litigation attorney to get you the commercial litigation funding you need to win the maximum settlement for your case. We consider our relationship with your law firm essential to the successful outcome of your case.
The first step to securing your commercial litigation loan is getting your lawyer’s approval. Once your legal team agrees to receive legal funding and we get all the documents signed, we can fund your loan. If your attorney objects or has questions about commercial lawsuit funding, we will work to come to an agreement with your representation.
To make you a commercial litigation financing offer, we will first need to review the details of your case and your chances of winning. We will contact your legal team, and, with your consent, they will bring us up to speed. Although we will be keenly interested in the progress of your lawsuit, we will not take an active role or attempt to influence your attorney in any way.
Repaying Your Commercial Lawsuit Loan
Once the litigation is over, you will be awarded compensation or lose your claim. If you lose, you won’t owe us a dime. If you win, your attorney will simply write us a check for the agreed-upon portion of your settlement or award. After their attorney’s fees, you keep the rest!
Apply for FREE to Get Your Commercial Litigation Legal Funding
Are you in the middle of a business-related lawsuit? Then, apply for commercial litigation funding from Tribeca Lawsuit Loans to get a sizable amount of money in your bank account in as little as 24 hours following your approval. We have the resources to help you meet your needs now while you continue to pursue your lawsuit.
Just click the green Apply Now button to fill out the FREE application or call our office at (866) 388-2288 to speak with one of our team members.
The money you need is waiting for you.