important things you should know
Pre Settlement Loan – FAQs
Questions And Answers
Once we’ve talked with your lawyers and evaluated your case we’ll make the decision. If we decide to offer you a lawsuit cash loan, you’ll have your money within 24 hours of the paperwork being signed.
So the chance is good that we’ll welcome the chance to talk to you and your lawyers about your case and extend you a loan offer. But you’ll only know for sure by asking.
But if we take your case at Tribeca Lawsuit Loans, we’ll offer lawsuit cash loans now and only get repaid if and when your case settles. If you lose the case, you don’t have to repay the loan. It’s cash now instead of…whenever.
- Can I Get Legal Funding to Pay My Medical Bills?
- Can I Use Pre-Settlement Funding to Repair My Vehicle or Property?
- Does It Cost Anything to Apply for Pre-Settlement Legal Funding?
- How Do You Get a Pre-Settlement Loan?
- How Long Do I Have to Repay Pre-Settlement Funds?
- How Quickly Can I Receive My Pre-Settlement Loan?
- Is It Easier to Get Legal Funding for Any Certain Type of Lawsuit?
- Is Pre-Settlement Funding Considered a Loan?
- What Is the Maximum that I Can Receive as a Pre-Settlement Loan?
- What Risks Are Involved in Pre-Settlement Legal Funding?
- What Personal Injury Cases Can I Get Legal Funding For?
- What Cases Qualify for Pre-Settlement Legal Funding?
- Who Is Eligible for Pre-Settlement Legal Funding?
- Why Is Pre-Settlement Legal Funding Better than a Lawsuit Loan?