Is Pre-settlement lawsuit funding a “loan?”
A pre-settlement lawsuit cash advance only has to be repaid IF and WHEN you win your case. If you don’t win your case, you don’t repay the advance. You keep it.
How soon will I receive my cash loan?
Once we’ve talked with your lawyers and evaluated your case we’ll make the decision. If we decide to offer you a lawsuit cash loan, you’ll have your money within 24 hours of the paperwork being signed.
How do I get started?
Start by filling out this quick and easy online form. When we have that information we’ll contact you and tell you how to proceed.
How do I have to use the loan?
That’s up to you. Sometimes people awaiting a lawsuit settlement have damage to their homes or cars or health. You might be in desperate need of the money just to get on with your life. But the money is yours, to spend as you see fit.
How much will this cost me?
It’s free to apply and there aren’t any upfront costs, ever. The loan will cost a percentage of your lawsuit settlement. We can’t tell you much more than that until we know more about your case. That’s why the first step is to sit down with us and your lawyers to discuss your case. Don’t worry. You don’t have to make any decision until you fully understand all costs.
Does my case qualify?
At Tribeca Lawsuit Loans we handle all kinds of cases, including wage disputes, personal injury, car accidents, product liability, medical malpractice and countless more types of cases. We even offer workers compensation loans for workers comp cases in dispute.
So the chance is good that we’ll welcome the chance to talk to you and your lawyers about your case and extend you a loan offer. But you’ll only know for sure by asking.
What are lawsuit cash advance Loans?
It’s money in your pocket now for a lawsuit that hopefully will be settled in your favor at some point in the future. Legal cases can take a long time to settle. And even if you win, the other side might appeal — making the case take even longer. It could be months, or even years, before you see a settlement.
But if we take your case at Tribeca Lawsuit Loans, we’ll offer lawsuit cash loans now and only get repaid if and when your case settles. If you lose the case, you don’t have to repay the loan. It’s cash now instead of…whenever.
What if I have bad credit?
Your credit score plays absolutely no part in our determination. We don’t even ask for your credit score when we review your case for lawsuit funding. If you lose your case, you keep the advance. We don’t notify any credit agency. Your personal credit is not affected.
Will there be a credit check before offering a loan?
No! Never. The loan is based on your lawsuit, not your credit history. So you never need to worry about failing a credit check.
- Can I Get Legal Funding to Pay My Medical Bills?
- Can I Use Pre-Settlement Funding to Repair My Vehicle or Property?
- Can You Apply for Pre-Settlement Legal Funding More than Once?
- Can You Sell Your Lawsuit?
- Does It Cost Anything to Apply for Pre-Settlement Legal Funding?
- Do Pre-Settlement Funds Show Up on Your Credit Report?
- How Do You Get a Pre-Settlement Loan?
- How Long Do I Have to Repay Pre-Settlement Funds?
- How Quickly Can I Receive My Pre-Settlement Loan?
- Is It Easier to Get Legal Funding for Any Certain Type of Lawsuit?
- Is Pre-Settlement Funding Considered a Loan?
- Is There Interest on Pre-Settlement Legal Funding?
- What Are Lawsuit Loans?
- What Is the Maximum that I Can Receive as a Pre-Settlement Loan?
- What Happens if I Default on Repayment?
- What Risks Are Involved in Pre-Settlement Legal Funding?
- What Personal Injury Cases Can I Get Legal Funding For?
- What Can I Use Pre-Settlement Funding On?
- What Cases Qualify for Pre-Settlement Legal Funding?
- When Do I Start Collecting Pre-Settlement Funding?
- When Do You Have to Start Repaying Pre-Settlement Funding?
- Who Is Eligible for Pre-Settlement Legal Funding?
- Why Is Pre-Settlement Legal Funding Better than a Lawsuit Loan?
- What Is Pre-Settlement Legal Funding?