Lawsuits in Florida can take months or even years to conclude. The best solution is to get pre-settlement funding from Tribeca Lawsuit Loans.
Our underwriting team can approve up to $5 million for qualifying applicants. As long as you have a lawsuit pending, stand to receive compensation, and are represented by an attorney or law firm, you may qualify!
Who Can Get Legal Funding?
Anyone who is the plaintiff in a Florida lawsuit can apply for and potentially receive pre-settlement funding. The more than 1,500 clients we have helped in the past were in the middle of lawsuits regarding:
- Personal injury claims (including car accidents)
- Medical malpractice cases
- Claims related to the Jones Act
- Claims related to the Whistleblower Act
- Labor law violations
- Employment disputes
Regardless of your case type, we can help you get the legal funding you need today while you wait for your settlement.
You Must Have a Lawyer
We require all our clients to have an attorney on their cases. This is for two reasons:
- Better Chances for You: Studies show that clients with legal representation are far more likely to win higher amounts of compensation than their counterparts, even when attorney fees are taken into account.
- Less Risk for Us: Lawsuit loans from Tribeca are considered non-recourse, which means that you are not held personally liable. Also, you don’t have to pay us back if you lose your case! By requiring a lawyer for our clients, we lower our own risk so we can help more people in circumstances like yours.
Lawsuit Loans Are Legal in Florida
Many people wonder about the legality of pre-settlement funding, but it is perfectly within the law. We provide this type of funding throughout the state, including St. Petersburg, Miami, Orlando, Tampa, and Jacksonville.
Better yet, lawsuit loans or cash advances usually aren’t taxed. That’s because the money comes from your eventual compensation or settlement arrangement, which is untaxed income by law.
By “borrowing forward” from your compensation package, you can pay for expenses in the here-and-now, including:
- Daily costs like food and travel expenses
- Rent or mortgage payments
- Utility bills
- Medical bills
- Property repair or replacement costs
Apply for Your Money Today
Tribeca Lawsuit Loans provides clients with anywhere from $500 to $5 million in legal funding, depending on the facts of your case and your expected settlement or jury award. If you’re ready to get compensation today while you wait for your case to conclude, fill out the application on our Apply Now page.
Call our office at (866) 388-2288 with any questions or concerns about the pre-settlement funding process. After you are approved, you can have your money in your bank account in as little as 24 hours!