At Tribeca Lawsuit Loans, we extend instant pre-settlement funding in the state of Iowa at competitive interest rates, aiming to address the requirements of individuals presently engaged in personal injury lawsuits.
Is it necessary to obtain funds from your lawsuit? We can progress with offering you a cash advance ranging from $500 to $2,000,000, based on your injury lawsuit case’s merit. We are renowned, with top ratings and reviews from previous clients, and a broad presence throughout Iowa. We have the capability to provide you with a cash advance in a short span of just 24 hours! Begin your application now!
Our firm’s Lawsuit loans, also referred to as case loans or lawsuit funding, are available to cover any expenditure that arises while your lawsuit is in progress and before you obtain your rightful compensation from a successful trial verdict or settlement against the defendant. Many clients apply the funds we disburse towards various needs like medical bills, rent or mortgage payments, utility bills, or even routine expenses like food and transportation.
Obtain your funding today! You can reach our amicable and seasoned team at (866) 388-2288 or get in touch with them via this speedy online form, should you have any questions or concerns about the pre-settlement funding process. No credit check or proof of income is required for our lawsuit settlement loans because Tribeca Lawsuit Loans does not demand repayment if your case is unsuccessful.
Three Steps To Your Cash Advance
Step 1: APPLY for Lawsuit funding in Iowa now
Submit your application to us for funding. Our lawsuit loan application includes the following process:
- No credit check
- No income verification
- No asset evaluation
- No hidden fees
- No money up-front
Step 2: REVIEW
Our fast and proficient team will review your case. We support many different types of cases including personal injury, car accident, premises negligence, workers’ comp, class action and more.
Step 3: FUNDING
Tribeca Lawsuit Loans sends a contract detailing terms of funding. Cash is distributed quickly and securely.
Laws and Regulations of Lawsuit Funding in Iowa
Average Funding Amount and Range
In Iowa, Tribeca Lawsuit Loans average case funding varies but can go up to $2,000,000 depending on your lawsuit.
Fault Laws and Comparative Fault
– Iowa follows Modified Comparative Fault with a 51% Bar rule.
– Plaintiff’s negligence offsets the defendant’s liability, but the plaintiff cannot recover if they are more than 50% at fault.
– The relevant statute is I.C.A. § 668.3(1)(b).
Statute of Limitations
– Iowa has a statute of limitations of 2 years.
– The specific statute can be found in Chapter 614, Section 614.1.
Minimum Insurance Policy Limits
– Bodily Injury Liability: $20,000 per person, $40,000 per accident for bodily injury.
– Property Damage Liability: $15,000 per accident for property damage.
– Additional limits: $30,000 per accident for bodily injury and $5,000 per accident for property damage.
Minimum UIM Auto Insurance Limits
– Liability: 20/40/15.
Workers Compensation Eligibility
– Workers compensation is available in Iowa.
– Iowa law requires employers to provide wage loss and medical benefits to employees who suffer work-related injuries.
– Employers must also cover necessary medical treatment, including transportation to and from medical providers.
Pre-Settlement Funding and Loan Eligibility
– If a plaintiff has already applied for a loan elsewhere for the same case, they will be ineligible for financial support from Tribeca Lawsuit Loans.
– However, even with workers’ compensation benefits, a plaintiff may still require additional support through pre-settlement funding for their lawsuit.
Who Can Get an Iowa Lawsuit Loan?
Tribeca helps clients in a wide variety of litigation areas. Some of our previous clients have included plaintiffs in lawsuits involving:
- Car accidents
- Slip and fall cases
- Medical malpractice
- Defective products
- Employment or labor law violations
- Qui tam or whistleblower cases
As long as you are the plaintiff and stand to receive compensation, you are likely to qualify for legal funding from Tribeca.
Are Lawsuit Loans Legal?
Absolutely! There is little to no regulation of lawsuit lending practices in Iowa.
While that may worry some potential clients, Tribeca doesn’t operate in the proverbial Wild West. We serve clients with settlement loans across many states, including areas that have far more restrictive laws on legal funding. We know the industry’s best practices and always operate with integrity and ethics.
Determining How Much Money Your Lawsuit Loan Is Worth
The amount of pre-settlement funding we can provide depends on the specifics of your lawsuit. That’s because we are repaid an agreed-upon portion of your eventual settlement. If that potential compensation is larger, then we likely can provide more in the way of a lawsuit loan.
Lawsuit Loans Are Safe for Iowans
While there is little regulation or legislation regarding lawsuit loans in the state, Iowan plaintiffs can rest assured that all the funding provided by Tribeca is categorized as non-recourse. That means you are NOT personally liable for the debt. More specifically:
- We DO NOT touch your personal finances or bank accounts.
- We CANNOT seize any property as collateral other than the agreed-upon portion of your compensation package.
- If you lose your lawsuit, you DO NOT have to pay us back at all.
Plus, since the amount we provide you is determined solely by the facts of your lawsuit and not your financial situation, there is no credit check to potentially harm your credit score.
Fill Out a FREE Application for Iowa Lawsuit Loans Today
Don’t let the at-fault party in your lawsuit pressure you to settle for less just because your bills are starting to pile up. Get legal funding from Tribeca Lawsuit Loans to help cover costs while your attorney works for the settlement or jury award you truly deserve.
To apply, simply fill out the form on our website. If you have any questions or concerns about the lawsuit loan process, please call the Tribeca main office at (866) 388-2288.
We offer lawsuit loans in the following locations:
What is the civil lawsuit process typically like?
- Initiation: The plaintiff files a complaint against the defendant, stating their claims.
- Response: The defendant responds to the complaint, either admitting or denying the allegations.
- Discovery: Both parties exchange information and evidence relevant to the case.
- Pre-trial Motions: Parties may file motions to resolve legal issues before the trial.
- Trial: The case is presented in court, and a judge or jury makes a decision.
- Post-trial Motions: Parties can file motions to challenge the trial outcome or seek further relief.
- Appeal: Dissatisfied parties can appeal the decision to a higher court.
- Enforcement: If the judgment is in favor of the plaintiff, they can take steps to enforce it.
How do I know if I qualify for lawsuit funding in Iowa?
In the event of a personal injury inflicted by another individual or entity, you are instantly entitled to lawsuit funding. As a standard guideline, if the accident took place in Iowa and resulted in severe injuries to you, you qualify for an expedited and cost-free application process.