Wichita Falls lawsuit loans can help you win your maximum settlement from accidents on the road, at work, or while under someone’s care or on someone’s property. If you’ve suffered from another party’s negligence and have filed a lawsuit, you may qualify for legal funding today.
Through Wichita Falls lawsuit loans, these plaintiffs are able to receive the pre-settlement funds they need before complex cases like these few examples are solved. Find out today how we can help you avoid the pressure to settle for less.
How Wichita Falls Lawsuit Loans Fund Medical Malpractice Cases
Medical malpractice is a serious issue in Wichita Falls, and a case could cost you thousands of dollars out of pocket. Wichita Falls lawsuit loans can help you better position yourself to fight for the full settlement you deserve.
Requirements for a plaintiff to file a medical malpractice lawsuit in Wichita Falls include:
- A doctor-patient relationship existed
- The doctor was negligent
- The doctor’s negligence caused the injury
- That injury led to specific damages, such as physical pain, mental anguish, future medical bills and lost wages
Digging further into the more common types of medical malpractice claims, there are three main categories:
- The doctor fails to diagnose
- The doctor gives improper treatment or administers the treatment incompetently
- The doctor fails to warn the patient of known risks, aka the doctrine of informed consent
If you or a loved one has been harmed by a doctor’s negligence and you have filed a medical malpractice lawsuit, our Wichita Falls lawsuit loans at Tribeca can help you pay the ongoing costs from that injury while you fight to recover maximum compensation.
How Wichita Falls Lawsuit Loans Fund Construction Accident Cases
According to OSHA, an average of 1 in 5 worker deaths each year are in the construction industry. Out of those fatalities, 60 percent were caused by the “fatal four” on the construction site:
- Falls through wall openings, floor holes, ladders, roofing and more
- Electrocutions from power lines, improper grounding, faulty power cords or equipment
- Struck by an object that was flying, falling, swinging or rolling
- Caught between: a trench or excavation, shifting objects or in machinery
If you or a loved one has been a victim of one of these four construction site injury categories, suing the management company or construction business means going up against a tough defense with a big budget and a large amount of resources. Unfortunately, they will delay proceedings to pressure you to settle for less than you deserve.
Which is where you come in to lend you the financial support you need, so you can fight your lawsuit at your maximum potential.
How Wichita Falls Lawsuit Loans Work
Lawsuit loans, or pre-settlement funding, is an ideal way for the plaintiff of a lawsuit to receive funds before being compensated in these complicated cases. This legal funding is considered non-recourse debt, which means you are protected from personal liability when it is time to repay.
Our lawsuit loan professionals at Tribeca will just need to evaluate the details of your case to determine how much funding we can provide, such as:
- The amount of compensation you are projected to receive
- The length of time the case is estimated to last
- The strength of your claim, and whether there is any fault on your part
We have been able to provide as much as $1 million to our clients in need of a lawsuit loan. There are no hidden charges or fees and there is no risk for you; we only charge a simple interest on the principal amount of our loans – some of the lowest interest rates out there – never a compound interest on the accumulated total.
When it comes time for repayment of your lawsuit loan:
- We will not touch any of your personal finances or bank accounts.
- The only payment we accept is the agreed-upon portion of your compensation package, or settlement.
- You do not repay us at all if you lose your lawsuit.
How to Apply for Wichita Falls Lawsuit Loans
To get the whole construction accident legal funding process started, fill out a free application online. After we review your case with you and your attorney and confirm approval, you could have your cash advance within 24 hours.
Here at Tribeca, we have an exemplary reputation for helping victims in need of legal funding. If you have any questions before, during or after this legal process, call us at 866-388-2288 to chat with someone standing by to help.