Tribeca is happy to provide clients in Ohio with pre-settlement legal funding, also known variously as lawsuit loans or a lawsuit cash advance. This type of funding is designed to help plaintiffs in lawsuits get a portion of their eventual compensation in the present rather than having to wait for their lawsuit to conclude.
Applying for your Ohio lawsuit loan is totally FREE through our online Apply Now page. The form will ask you questions about your litigation case, and our underwriting team will let you know how much we can loan you as soon as possible. In some cases, you might be eligible for up to $5 million!
Call our office at (866) 388-2288 for more information.
How Lawsuit Loans Protect Your Personal Finances
In many situations, such as litigation against large corporations with seemingly limitless resources, you could be looking at several years’ worth of negotiations before seeing the compensation you are owed.
There are several types of loans you could take out in order to cover your expenses while you wait, but only one can safely be called “risk-free”: lawsuit loans. Legal funding protects you from unnecessary risk in several ways, due to the fact that it is all considered non-recourse debt.
- Your bank account. Since the loan is tied to your eventual settlement or compensation package, we cannot and will not pursue repayment from your personal finances.
- Limited collateral. The collateral, or material backing the loan, is the agreed-upon portion of your compensation package. We can’t pursue repayment by claiming any of your property.
- No repayment if you lose. That’s right – if you lose your lawsuit, Tribeca simply takes the loss. You don’t have to pay us back a penny, so you’re never left in a worse spot than when you started.
Is Pre-Settlement Funding Legal in Ohio?
Sound too good to be true? It’s not! Lawsuit loans are legal in Ohio and are regulated by Ohio Revised Codes (ORC) §1349.55. The law requires specific information to be given to you so that you aren’t left in the dark with any underhanded practices. It also stipulates what must be present in a contract in order to be valid.
No Credit Check Necessary
Tribeca can provide anywhere from $500 to $1,000,000 in legal funding to plaintiffs in Ohio. The determining factors listed below all have to do with your lawsuit since the collateral (and the risk to our investors) is tied to your compensation. Here’s what that means for you when you apply:
- NO credit check
- NO bank statements needed
- NO proof of income needed
- NO invasion of your financial privacy
How We Determine the Value of Your Ohio Lawsuit Loan
Our underwriting team determines how much we can supply you with for your Ohio lawsuit loan. They do this based on information like:
- The overall strength of your claim, including evidence
- Your expected compensation or settlement amount
- How long your lawsuit is expected to last
- The total amount of damages you are claiming
For plaintiffs who have been harmed more severely, and thus stand to receive a larger settlement, we are usually able to provide higher amounts as a loan.
Apply for Your Ohio Lawsuit Loan for FREE
Let’s get you the money you need, fast. Fill out the FREE form on our Apply Now page to get started, or call our team at (866) 388-2288 to learn more about the process.