Vape pens like JUUL have allegedly caused significant injuries, including cancer, while advertising in a way that misled users into believing that the products were safer than they actually are.
Unfortunately for injured people, the lawsuits that result from these injuries may take a long time to resolve. Even “quick” cases can take months or years before they conclude, leaving injured claimants to deal with mounting bills while they wait for the compensation they are owed.
Interested in getting the financial help you need while you wait on your case to resolve? Ready to give your attorney the time they need to draft a truly appropriate settlement agreement rather than settle for a lowball offer? Tribeca Lawsuit Loans has you covered.
How Pre-Settlement Funding Can Help
Are you in the midst of a JUUL lawsuit? If so, you can benefit from pre-settlement funding provided by Tribeca Lawsuit Loans.
Our application process is completely FREE, and the funds are considered non-recourse. That means you are not personally liable for the debt you take on. None of your personal finances will be pursued for repayment. Instead, you repay us an agreed-upon portion of your eventual compensation package.
Expenses You Can Cover with Pre-Settlement Funding
Many of our clients get funds to help pay for expenses in the present while they wait for the money they are truly owed from JUUL. You can use legal funding in any way you need, such as paying for costs like:
- Medical bills
- Rent or mortgage payments
- Replacing wages lost due to your injuries
- Daily costs like food, clothing, or transportation
Head over to the Apply Now page to get the process started. In as little as 24 hours after your case is approved, you can have anywhere from $500 to $1 million in your bank account! For any questions or concerns about the pre-settlement legal funding process, call Tribeca Lawsuit Loans at (866) 388-2288.
How Your JUUL Lawsuit Loan Is Determined
Not all injuries are the same, and not all lawsuits are valued at the same level. For example, someone who has suffered through bouts of cancer likely has a higher-value case than someone who suffered minor injuries. Just as your compensation will be different from other peoples’, the JUUL lawsuit loan you receive from us will be for a different amount as well.
Here’s how we determine what we are able to provide you.
- Damages and Compensation. One of the most important aspects is your list of damages for which you are seeking compensation. The more you stand to make in compensation, the more Tribeca Lawsuit Loans can provide to help you in the meantime.
- Lawsuit Duration. We also consider the length of time your lawsuit is likely to take. For example, someone who has a lawsuit that might take several years to resolve will need more financial assistance than someone whose lawsuit is set to conclude in a few months.
- Strength of Case. Our underwriters go over the strength of your case, including the evidence your attorney has gathered. Stronger cases reduce the risk that Tribeca Lawsuit Loans takes on since you do not pay us back if you lose your lawsuit.
You repay us directly out of your compensation package (actually, your lawyer will write us a check for the agreed-upon amount when they receive the compensation check, so you don’t have to lift a finger!). That means getting a JUUL lawsuit loan does NOT require:
- A deep dive into your bank statements
- A credit score check
- Proof of income or employment
Apply for a JUUL Lawsuit Loan for FREE Today
Head over to our Apply Now page to fill out our FREE form. There is no cost for applying, no hidden fees, and no touching your personal finances. Let’s work together to get you the money you need now so that you can get the money you deserve in the future.