Georgia law classifies a lawsuit loan as an investment. So, a plaintiff can pursue a pre-settlement loan in Sandy Springs or any other Georgia municipality. But, the plaintiff only needs to repay their loan amount if he or she wins their case.
Tribeca simplifies Sandy Springs lawsuit loans. We ensure you know what to expect from your litigation financing. As such, we make it easy to understand how lawsuit funding works. We can help you determine if this financing is a viable option.
Why Is a Lawsuit Loan Considered an Investment?
The Georgia Supreme Court ruled that pre-settlement financing is an investment in 2018. At this time, the court determined litigation funding is a consumer legal funding transaction. Therefore, the court stated the financing needs to be treated accordingly.
If you apply for legal funding in Sandy Springs, you can get financing to help you cover the costs of your case and everyday expenses. How you use these funds is entirely up to you. Meanwhile, you can pursue your case, with the assurance that you have sufficient financing at your disposal.
It can take several months or years to resolve a case. If your case is successful, Georgia law states that you are required to pay back your lawsuit loan. The amount you pay can vary, depending on your financing terms and settlement amount. Or, if you lose your case, you keep your loan. At this point, you are under no legal obligation to repay it.
How Much Money Can You Get from Pre-Settlement Funding in Sandy Springs?
Tribeca offers Sandy Springs lawsuit loans up to $1 million. We evaluate the following criteria to provide you with ample litigation financing:
- The strength of your case
- Your expected compensation
- Your case’s estimated time frame
You do not need to provide us with a credit history or personal financial information when you submit your loan application, either. Rather, we look exclusively at the facts of your case. From here, we can determine if you are a good candidate for Sandy Springs pre-settlement funding.
How Long Does It Take to Find Out if I Am Approved for Litigation Funding?
Before you can find out if you are approved for pre-settlement financing, you need to send us your application. You can fill out our application online. It typically takes only a few minutes to finish. You can complete your application 24/7 on your smartphone, tablet, or computer, too.
Our team reviews your application materials shortly after we receive them. If we have any concerns or questions about your application, we notify you accordingly.
We can approve a loan application within 24 hours. Once your application is accepted, we provide you with a contract to finalize your loan terms. Next, you can sign our contract and get your money.
Why Should I Choose Tribeca Over Other Pre-Settlement Financing Providers?
Tribeca has earned high marks from clients across the United States. We provide:
- Superior customer support. Our litigation financing specialists are here to assist you in any way possible. If you are uncertain about lawsuit funding or are ready to apply for a loan, we are happy to help.
- Seamless funding. You can submit your application, get approved, and receive your funding in a matter of days, not weeks or months.
- Low interest rates. We provide loan interest rates that are lower than our competitors. Unlike our rivals, we do not compound your loan interest.
We are upfront and honest about our litigation financing as well. There are no hidden fees associated with our lawsuit loans, and there is no obligation to receive financing from us after you fill out an application. We also streamline the loan repayment process.
How Do I Repay My Lawsuit Loan After I Win My Case?
To repay your lawsuit loan, here is what you need to do:
- Get the compensation from your case. After your case is closed, you will receive a check that accounts for the compensation. You can use a portion of this check to cover your loan amount.
- Pay off your attorney’s fees. Give your check to your attorney. He or she can then take their legal fees out of your compensation.
- Send us a payment for your loan amount. Your attorney can remove your loan amount from your compensation. He or she can send us a check to cover this amount.
When we receive your check, you are in the clear with us. And if you end up needing Sandy Springs legal funding at a later date, we are still available.
Learn More About Sandy Springs Lawsuit Loans Today
The Tribeca team can help you obtain a lawsuit loan in Sandy Springs that aligns with your finances. For more information, please call us. If you are ready to get a lawsuit loan, submit your application online.